- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
Manpower to globalna firma o prawie 70 letnim doświadczeniu, działająca w 82 krajach. Na polskim rynku Manpower obecny jest od 2001 roku i obecnie posiada prawie 35 oddziałów w całym kraju. Rolą Manpower jest otwieranie przed kandydatami nowych możliwości, pomoc w znalezieniu pracy odpowiadającej ich kwalifikacjom i doświadczeniu. Nasi kandydaci nie ponoszą żadnych opłat, nic nie ryzykują. Mogą za to wiele zyskać - profesjonalne doradztwo oraz wymarzoną pracę.
Dla jednego z naszych klientów poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:
Solvency II Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa | Numer ref.: SMA/019/ATO
Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
Jesteśmy pracodawcą tworzącym sprzyjające warunki zatrudnienia dla osób z niepełnosprawnością.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem nie pobieramy opłat od kandydatów za udział w procesach rekrutacyjnych.
Oferta dotyczy pracy stałej
Agencja zatrudnienia nr 412
Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
Our Client is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, our Client holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. It operates in nearly 50 countries worldwide and has circa 65,000 worldwide employees.
Role Value Proposition:
This role sits within the External Reporting team which completes Solvency II Pillar 3 reporting for Europe, Poland, Greece and the consolidated Group. The team also produces IFRS financial statements for the Irish domiciled entities.
Our Client has implemented Solvency II across its businesses in the European Economic Area (EEA). The successful candidate will have significant involvement in the production of Solvency II Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRTs) which are submitted to the regulator. You will gain exposure to, but not limited to:
- Preparation of reports and templates that will be submitted to the regulator quarterly and annually.
- Key Balance Sheet and Income Statement analytics that drive the understanding of the quarterly and annual submissions.
- Different functions within the company including actuarial, investments and tax.
- A diverse and vibrant workforce that continually seeks to improve and take on new challenges
The External Reporting team consists of qualified accountants with significant insurance experience and recent graduates.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience working in a multinational insurance company and where you will gain experience reporting Solvency II. Also finance is currently going through a transformation project and you will be encouraged to actively contribute towards this project on an ongoing basis.
This is a permanent role.
- Lead the delivery of robust and timely submission of regulatory reports under Solvency II for Solo reporting entities to relevant management prior to submission to the regulator
- Review and sign off on Solvency II adjustments on a quarterly basis
- Certify the Finance owned reporting templates on a quarterly basis and present to the CFO
- Review and provide robust feedback on the Solvency & Financial Condition Reports and Regular Supervisory Reports . Ensure all technical requirements have been covered and sign off on the completeness and accuracy of the reports prior to finalization
- Manage a team of 5 to deliver the requirements of the Solvency II reporting team. Develop the team and ensure a stable, committed & enjoyable working environment
- Certify reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Manage internal audits and finalise analytical review on the Income Statement and Balance Sheet which will form an integral part of the CFO sign off
- Business partner with central functional teams and other stakeholders to communicate accountability for their input, review and sign off in the regulatory reporting production process
- Enhance data integrity and controls over reporting by actively seeking to improve the reporting process through robust review with business partners, post production
- Provide suggestions for process improvements where possible, embracing the lean culture and the transformation strategy
- Supporting Ad-hoc requests
- Qualified accountant with strong regulatory reporting/ financial reporting experience. (6+years PQE preferred)
- Proficient in English
- Experience of life or non-life insurance (via being employed at an insurance group or Big 4 firm
- Hands-on experience of financial and management reporting including fast close reporting
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experienced people manager
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders from different departments and geographical locations
- Strong MS Office experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good team player with ability to work on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and multisport)
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to develop and gain experience
- Multinational environment with a high standard of work in a prestigious organization