Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source-2-Pay Content Creation Expert with German
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Create and maintain master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow on a high level;
- Create and maintain complex system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system search functionalities on a high level;
- Create and maintain complex catalog and contract content to enable self-service procurement on a high level;
- Guide business and procurement operations end2end with system and process handling;
- Support, facilitate and lead information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier;
- Business problem analysis, impact analysis and mitigation design and execution;
- Maintain desktop procedures, supporting documents, knowledge articles, help and training documents;
- Support transition project e.g. conduct on-site / remote expert trainings, hypercare calls, Q&A sessions;
- Identification and description of process and tool improvements (demand, change requests);
- Support of design evaluations and discussions;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (5+ years) in supply chain management / procurement;
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- German: fluent in speech and writing;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- IT background or capabilities to build deep system understanding from a user’s perspective;
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context;
- Ability to communicate appropriately depending on the situation to all stakeholders and suppliers;
- Experience in international projects or teams;
- Strong collaboration, influencing, communication and presentation competencies.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.