Source to Pay System Lead
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Experience / Personal Qualities:
- Min. 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management
- Understanding of Ariba modules, knowledge in overall process flow between Ariba upstream and downstream.
- Very good understanding of Ariba and S4 connections
- Very good understanding of VIM, Fiori and OCR solutions
- Experience in Master Data setup within Ariba and SAP Hana
- University diploma (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- Understanding of Finance & Accounting and Procurement processes
- Ability to influence the senior management
- Fluency in English
About The Role:
The GBS System Team is responsible for the content and transformation of the platforms through which comany engages and transacts with its wide array of Suppliers. The chosen landscape is SAP Ariba for Source to Pay including the onboarding and risk assessment of suppliers. Supplier invoicing is captured within S4 Hana and Vendor Invoice Management.
GBS Source to Pay System Lead will be responsible for VIM, Fiori and OCR solutions and delivery of high-quality support systems and processes within Source to Pay activities.
Will be the subject matter expert who defines, implements and optimizes the company solution.
Support System Manager in roadmap creation for System development including business requirements and ensuring growth of process efficiency and compliance.
Will Interact with business users and process owners to document enhancement requests and design solutions. Will have to understand the impact of company systems on different areas of the business.
Develop design approaches and recommendations to meet specific business requirements.
Plan, tests and confirm the enhancements building implementation plans for system changes.
- Provides technical and functional expertise in the area of VIM, Fiori and OCR solutions
- Provide support for Supplier Onboarding process in regards to VMD/MDG connections
- Supports Global Process Owners in driving process improvements and digitalisation
- Seek and deliver opportunities to streamline workflows and system processes
- Coordinate with our external solution partners and teams to improve performance and efficiency of Source to Pay systems, driving optimisation
- Cooperate with the offshore global operational teams to ensure efficiency of the processes and system utilization
- Maintain effective stakeholder engagement through timely and appropriate communication, clear and concise training & knowledge material and regular touch points
- Possibility to take part in creating new GBS centre and to shape its future
- High autonomy, decisiveness and independence in acting
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company, pioneer in its field
- Work in the centre of Cracow
- Extensive training program – internal and external
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package