Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source2Pay Process Expert
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Support and guide procurement operations end2end with system and process handling, processes and tools;
- Business problem analysis, impact analysis and mitigation design and execution;
- Responsible for information flow of updates, problems and mitigations into procurement operations organizations;
- Creation and follow-up of IT – tickets;
- Understand and evaluate new / upcoming system function;
- Maintain and execute User Acceptance Test (UAT) scenarios;
- Maintain desktop procedures, knowledge articles, help and training documents;
- Identification and description of process and tool improvements;
- Support of design evaluations and discussions.
- University degree or equivalent education;
- Several years of professional experience in procurement and/or accounts payable processes;
- IT background or capabilities to build deep system understanding from a user’s perspective;
- Experience in international projects or teams;
- Good collaboration, influencing, communication and presentation competencies;
- Languages: Fluent English + additional language as a plus.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.