- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
be responsible for the strategic sourcing of services within their allocated category areas. You will be of key importance to the department and wider business, as it will have direct responsibility for challenging/controlling costs, identifying savings areas, whilst ensuring delivery of the first-class service from suppliers.
- Developing a category sourcing strategy for each allocated category area
- Managing relationships with current and potential suppliers for each allocated category area
- Developing a full understanding of the current cost base within allocated categories, including reviewing whole life cost/ total cost of ownership
- Challenging current cost base, through negotiation, benchmarking and tender activity as appropriate
- Achieving agreed savings targets
- Negotiating supply terms and contracts in line with standard terms and conditions
- Any other purchasing duties as required
You are a part of
Market Procurement Team of dedicated Procurement Specialists. As a Sourcing & Project Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing global and regional procurement strategies for supporting Philips Royal business in the market and in the countries.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Previous relevant experience of sourcing legal, mobility, consulting or travel services
- Fluent French and English
- IT Literacy: MS Office and SAP or other ERP system
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Practical knowledge of delivering targets under pressure
- Proven ability to undertake whole life cost/ total cost of ownership analysis, summarise results and make recommendations based on results
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.