- Norwida 5, 80-280 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
An attractive workplace in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdańsk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for Sourcing Manager eager to support procurement activities as well as implement global sourcing initiatives.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Executing assignments following the Source to Contract Process for projects in close collaboration with external and internal stakeholders as well as with the Global Category Manager (GCM)
- Supporting source to contract procurement activities (such as: suppliers management, tendering, contracting process)
- Ensuring that all practices meet applicable legal requirements as well as relevant internal policies and procedures.
- Monitoring supplier performance and executing source-to-contract elements of global category strategies in alignment with Global Category Manager
- Supporting supplier relationship management regarding qualification and development of the suppliers in order to ensure existence of an adequate supplier base in the procurement systems
- Referencing data of the Business Data Warehouse to support sourcing recommendations
- Supporting continuous improvement and adherence to procurement processes
- Reducing maverick spend and identify possibilities to improve the ordering process
- Acting as primary point of contact for claim resolution for purchases done as a result of the sourcing initiative
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Degree in business administration or similar education paired with proven working experience in procurement area
- Procurement expertise (regional and global markets, procurement guidelines, support legal documentation, claim management, risk management, procurement methods, market know-how in the various categories is a plus)
- Broad range of experience in supporting a GCM with the management of suppliers (selection, qualification and managing in order to ensure maintaining an adequate supplier base)
- Experience in using analytical and strategic procurement systems (SAP, Business Data Warehouse, ARIBA,)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Team oriented, strong and convincing collaborator
- Experience in dealing with third parties and high-level management
- Goal orientation and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and taking accountability
- Internal Customer Orientation and problem-solving approach
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) and communicative German
Working for us as a Sourcing Manager is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdansk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.