BATIST MEDICAL POLSKA sp. z o.o. więcej
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
BATIST MEDICAL POLSKA sp. z o.o.
International company, specialized in healthcare segment, producer and distributor of medical devices, with strong focus in wound care and OR products, due to its expansion is currently looking for:
- Implement and contribute to company's overall sourcing strategy.
- Direct responsibility for business set-up with entrusted suppliers.
- Maintain good business relationships with entrusted vendors and key suppliers.
- Search, evaluate and build up new supplier accounts for existing and new product categories based on long- term company sourcing strategy and short-term company requirements.
- Identify and monitor key cost factors in entrusted product categories.
- Negotiate pricing, payment terms and identify cost saving opportunities – initiatives supporting higher profitability of the long term business.
- Co-operation with company’s internal departments participating in suppliers’ qualifications and daily operations.
- Support for Purchasing and Quality Department in critical operations with suppliers.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Min 5 years working experience in Sourcing or Procurement as an independent buyer responsible for Asian and European suppliers, preferably in health care business.
- Experience with international working environment.
- Outstanding negotiation abilities and strong drive of win-win strategy.
- Readiness for long-distance travels and remote working location.
- Self-driven individual with strong sense of ownership in business performance.
- Ability to manage individual projects.
- Critical thinker with analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with leading profile.
- High flexibility and easy and fast accommodation to changing environment.
- Good time-management skills
- Great communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Driving licence and MS Office user, open or learning new software solutions.
- Understanding of MDD / MDR requirements in health care and their impact on business set-up with suppliers would be an additional asset
- Attractive work in international and friendly environment.
- High self-developing and self-standing position.
- Interesting and diverse work.
- Attractive working terms.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
By clicking the "Apply", "Apply now” button or otherwise by sending an application form to BATIST Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice (Employer, Data Controller), you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
Pełną informację odnośnie przetwarzania Twoich danych osobowych znajdziesz tutaj.