- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You will be a part of Global Procurement Team providing services for multiple European countries. The purpose of this role is to manage end to end sourcing activities, as per standard operational processes and controls, for various categories and multiple geographies. Contribute to the annual and sustainable savings targets. Work with a variety of stakeholders and business partners creating and fostering new relationships.
- Understand and deliver to business needs whilst maintaining relationships with internal customers
- Maintain a high quality of documents and contracts issued to suppliers avoiding delays in delivery
- Lead negotiations to achieve annual and sustainable savings against agreed targets
- Use appropriate eProcurement tools to deliver source to contract projects
- Take part in cross training to be in a position to provide support across teams where applicable
- Provide stakeholders with accurate, clear and concise advice/information and make recommendations and take appropriate action within agreed timescales
- Ensure that process is accurately completed and documented within the eProcurement tools
- Demonstrate importance of subject matter expertise through example
- Act as a buddy for new joiners/deliver trainings
- Experience in eProcurement and sourcing processes
- Previous experience in working as part of a cross-functional team within a multi-national organization
- Experience in supporting business stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Pro-active approach with a focus on results
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages – minimum B2 level
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Challenging work environment,
- Car parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport,
- Remote work possible after Covid-19 (up to individual discussion with hiring manager).
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]