private medical care
Sourcing Project Manager
Grodzisk MazowieckiGrodzisk Mazowiecki, Masovian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
You will be driving the procurement agenda in a matrix environment in a division, working both cross-functionally and globally in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
You will be part of an international team of Sourcing Project Managers, where you will be responsible for sourcing projects by supporting, leading, and driving in multiple product lines within the Division.
Your key tasks will be to:
• Take the lead and facilitate cost optimizations by building pipeline, implementing pipeline and follow-up with stakeholders.
• Represent procurement and lead the procurement workstreams in NPD and NVC projects.
• Demonstrate hands-on project management within Cost Down, NPD and NVC’s.
• Networking and develop strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with internal stakeholders (R&D, Product Portfolio, Operations, Procurement).
Our new colleague is motivated by reaching for more, exploring opportunities and inspire others with a strong drive and a mindset directed towards continues improvement and with a toolset to back this up.
It is essential that you have profound interpersonal skills, the courage to challenge the status quo, and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
The right candidate is structured has an eye on the detail, result-oriented, and able to deliver on time by demonstrating strong skills within negotiation, communication, and project management.
Furthermore, following elements are needed for you to succeed in the job:
• Experience with Electronics, Electromechanics or Materials and Design is a must.
• MS Office skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint, on high-level is a must.
• English skills, both written and spoken, on high-level is a must.
• You are recognized for being analytical, structured, and good in communication.
• TCO, Benchmarking, VSM, Waste Factors, PPAP are all in your current toolbox.
• You bring proven experience with project management and facilitation of workshops.
• SAP related purchasing processes is an advantage.
• Knowledge of IATF 16949 standards.
In this position 15-30 travel days per year should be expected. You will report to the Head of Project Procurement & Cost Down in Residential Heating and either work out from our site in Sofia, BG or Grodzisk, PL.
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
employee referral program
Danfoss Climate Solutions is looking for a Sourcing Project Manager with extensive project management skills to join our professional team in either Grodzisk (PL) or Sofia (BG). You will be responsible for sourcing projects and execution of cost and improvement activities to secure our competitiveness and the fulfillment of project targets.
Danfoss engineers solutions that increase machine productivity, reduce emissions, lower energy consumption, and enable electrification.
Our solutions are used in such areas as refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, power conversion, motor control, industrial machinery, automotive, marine, and off- and on-highway equipment. We also provide solutions for renewable energy, such as solar and wind power, as well as district-energy infrastructure for cities.
Our innovative engineering dates back to 1933. Danfoss is family-owned, employing more than 40,000 people, serving customers in more than 100 countries through a global footprint of 95 factories.