- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
For our Client we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
- Prepare updates to management, to include management control remediation plans.
• Support the execution of management’s SOX risk assessment and scoping activities to ensure proper risk identification, process mapping and controls linkage for a sustainable internal control framework.
• Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to internal controls over financial reporting and SOX.
• Work with internal and external auditors to plan and implement an assessment of the control environment, coordination of timing and execution of process walkthroughs, and a process for timely sharing of potential issues for resolution with respect to internal controls.
• Responsible for capturing and tracking control deficiencies, as well as internal and external audit findings to resolution
• Responsible for testing the design and operating effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting. This includes proactive regular quality checks to ensure we get ahead of any control risks as quickly as possible.
• Assist in documenting financial/accounting process flows, with a focus on internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
• Drive compliance in all finance-related matters and ensure compliance with Corporate and local policies, statutory requirements and GAAP principles.
• Optimize current financial accounting process in coordination with stakeholders.
• Comply with KPI’s and OPIs as defined by GBS.
• Apply LEAN methodologies to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of financial processes.
- Bachelor Financial accounting or Business Economics.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- SAP, Hyperion and Cadency experience.
- Fluent in English (C1) additional language capabilities are a plus.
• Work in an international environment.
• Attractive benefits package, including flexible schedule.
• Being part of an exciting Global Business Services team.