- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Currently, we are conducting recruitment processes for a technology company operating in the financial area, which has been working on international markets for three years (China, USA, Israel and others). Thanks to the developed technology, they are distinguished by full automation and optimal maintenance costs.
Spanish Language Specialist in Customer Department
Numer ref.: JO-2006-451249
- Translation of documents and educational materials from and into Spanish;
- Cooperation with other employees in order to perform tasks efficiently;
- Brokerage in communication between the company and non-English clients;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer organizations;
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services;
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers;
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts;
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Full availability, openness to shift work, including weekends and bank holidays;
- Knowledge of European Spanish at a minimum level of C1+ and English language level min. B2+;
- Min. 2 years of experience in the field of translations OR min. 2 years of experience as a Client Relationship Specialist;
- High communication skills, eloquence; ability to talk with various types of clients;
- Flexibility, responsibility and ability to organize time;
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Development opportunities and gaining experience in an international environment;
- Great atmosphere in a team of enthusiasts who are dynamically involved in the development of the organization;
- Integration trips and meetings;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Massage in the office;
- English lessons;
- Parking fully financed by the company;
- ... and freshly squeezed juices.