- Ofiar Katynia 5, 55-200 Oława, PolskaOława, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
We are looking for a Spares Planning Project/Process Coordinator (senior specialist) to join our Supply Chain Center.
The Spares Planning Projects/Process Coordinator will drive and contribute to the development and the implementation of improvement and innovative initiatives inside our organization; often incl. direct contact with Sales Organization, Factories and IT.
He/she will also provide, maintain and develop the project management approach of the Spares Planning organization (tools, methods, trainings etc.)
You will focus on:
- Leading and delivering E2E projects incl. full rollout and change management
- Work closely in cooperation with other projects / process managers and project team members of the entire Spare Parts organization.
- Working closely with other stakeholders (i.e. warehouses, sales, technical departments, IT)
- Maintain and teach Spares Planning community on tools, methods, approach in process management and projects coordination
- Support Spares Planning team in identifying major risks, improvement areas, and actions across all logistic processes
- Manage supply chain process for the small selected portfolio of suppliers: plan demand, optimize inventory, create and execute purchase orders
- Provide customers with the highest class in parts availability at the lowest possible inventory cost
We miss YOU if you have:
- 1+ year experience in leading different PROJECTS (good know-how and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and processes)
- practical knowledge of PROJECT MANAGEMENT methodologies and tools (mandatory)
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- strong analytical skills, passion for numbers and analysis of data to make business conclusions and recommendations
- excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with both internal and external clients
- advanced MS Office (Excel, VBA as an asset)
- ability to work with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use own initiative
- fluency in English
- Great atmosphere, international environment and multicultural teams
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work and develop your career on local and global level
- Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility, language classes grants and more!
Let us know you and submit your CV in English!