Special Process Engineer – Europe
ABB POWER GRIDS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Aleksandrowska 67/93, 90-001 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ABB POWER GRIDS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
As a result of grow of our company we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Special Process Engineer. The person hired in this position will lead the supply performance and improvement plans within the HBU in the Metal Fabrication Team. Focused on Qualification, Inspection, Non Conformities Resolution, the Special Process Engineer will ensure performance (OTD, OQD) and Technical improvements are in line with Business needs by working as a part of the Team of Supply Development.
- Leading planned inspections (within process and pre-delivery stage) for regional suppliers on behalf of all European factories.
- Performing PPAP/FAI (First Article Inspection).
- Taking corrective actions on document inspection results at supplier shop floor in line with product requirements.
- Leading supplier qualification process audits including technical process audits (welding & painting) for current and potential new suppliers.
- Reviewing Corrective And Preventive Actions, performing follow-up audits, revising Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
- Confirming technical root-cause analysis and implementation of appropriate counter-measures at supplier location for escalated critical and/or repeating quality concerns.
- Providing technical guidance to suppliers within supplier development initiatives.
- Monitoring and reporting supplier improvement activities progress.
- Establishing standard tools and methods for process audits and inspections.
- MS degree in Engineering or related disciplines - preferred technical background.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in quality and specially dealing with Global Suppliers base.
- Green belt Six Sigma or equivalent certification is strongly preferred.
- Technical knowledge of relevant products pertaining to the power T&D industry.
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills in a global, multi-layered environment.
- Ability to navigate the matrix and set priorities while working with different Business Units and Products Group also beyond the geography of the own job location (global scope).
- Fluent verbal and written English and Polish allowing easy communication in international environment - any another language is advantageous.
- Accountability and dealing with complexity.
- Thinking long term and systemically.
- Pro-active and result-oriented attitude.
- Self-reliability and good work organization.
- Willingness to frequent business trips - 30% of working time.
- Active driving license.
- Life insurance
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com