- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The world of Elka Pieterman
The smallest things make the biggest difference. Most vacuum cleaners are useless without a vacuum cleaner bag. A coffee machine must be descaled regularly. A washing machine needs the correct spare part in order to wash. In short, the right accessories make life better and easier. This is our world, the world of Elka Pieterman Poland a sister company of the Elka Pieterman Group Netherlands.
It's all about people!
Developing our employees is important to us. A varied team is important to us, so that experience and new ideas can reinforce each other. We are always looking for new employees with the right DNA.
What will be your main task?
You will check and prepare international reporting, commercial and financial figures. You will communicate with the Accountant, prepare salaries and commissions, prepare Budget and Forecast figures based on Intercompany rules. You will be responsible for preparing Intercompany annual financial statements, checking balance sheet, P+L and taxes. You will communicate with the colleagues in Germany, Hungary, Spain and Norway.
You should apply for this job if you…
- have a Bachelor Degree in the area of Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- have several years of professional experience in an accounting office or international company
- have strong analytical and commercial skills
- have excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
What should you bring along?
- High English proficiency (C1), written and spoken to communicate with the German team, international Team and Accountants in Europe − German would be a plus
- Experience in using MS Office programs with a high level of Excel knowledge
- Flexibility in working hours
What can you expect from us?
We offer you a varied and dynamic full- or part position in a rapidly growing international environment. You will start with a 1-year contract and intention for a permanent contract. You can expect a competitive salary.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.elka.nl/en/