SIX operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIX sets global standards with first-class infrastructure services for the financial sector. Our technical knowledge, innovative drive, and service quality allows us to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of the financial center, making us the preferred partner for our clients.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) a
Specialist Customer Service with Czech
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing telephone and email support for customer service including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions;
- Independent processing of all kind of requests from our customers, partners and third parties, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements;
- Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status;
- Set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems, according to our SLA’s , processes and quality requirements,
- Active support operational implementation of new products and services,
- Execute recurring tasks (e.g. Money Return, OTP-Queues and Statistics).
Ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Care approach,
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in Czech and Polish,
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw! Apply today!