- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 23 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Customer Service Specialist is responsible for assisting customers, preparing quotes, processing orders, responding and directing customer inquiries while collaborating with our sales, service, regulatory, finance and supply chain departments to provide best in class customer service, while ensuring full compliance with laws and regulations
Main responsibilities include:
• Generating offers basing on technical product and service specifications
• Accepting, verifying, processing, confirming and updating customer orders
• Acting as contact for customers on incoming inquiries e.g. price requests, lead times, product availability, ship dates, tracing orders and invoicing issues
• Creating 3rd party purchase requisitions for specific customer/technician orders
• Preparing contracts and tenders documentation and updating data relevant in SAP system
• Preparing Service Confirmations and seeking Customer’s approval
• Overlooking the Invoicing process
• Updating product and contract masterdata
• Answering incoming customer calls and emails in a professional and prompt manner
• Cooperating with internal departments and the business
• Providing backup coverage & assistance within the department
• Generating ad hoc reporting i.e. sales, back log reports, consignment, etc.
• Performing other related duties as required or assigned.
• Following internal controls requirements and complies with company’s policies and procedures.
• Participating in processes improvement initiatives
Fluent Dutch (written and oral) required
Detail-oriented, accurate, well organized, flexible and open to changes,
Ability to work in a team
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Willingness to work in an open and multicultural environment
Intermediate IT skills (MS Windows, MS Office, general IT understanding)
Basic knowledge of SAP will be an asset but is not required
Experience in Customer Service especially in the SSC environment will be a strong asset
What we offer
Very attractive working conditions.
Interesting and stable job in multinational company.
Friendly work environment.
Open and friendly organizational culture.
Opportunity for interesting development path.
Participation in projects.
Getinge Shared Services sp. z o.o.
GETINGE is a leading global medical technology company with operations in the areas of surgery, intensive care, infection control, care ergonomics and wound care.
We employ more than 15 500 talented employees across the globe who deliver innovative products and solutions that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and the life sciences. At Getinge you are involved in the creation of sustainable healthcare for future generations.
GETINGE is active in over 44 countries and generates sales exceeding SEK 29,8 billion. We are expanding rapidly and will double in size over the coming years. Join us on this exciting journey!
Getinge SSC is a Shared Service Center that provides Customer Service and Accounting services to the entities within Getinge in EMEA Region. We offer great opportunity to develop your carrier path in finance, accounting and customer service in the international environment and be important part of Getinge Group Shared Service Center.