- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Worldline l Six Payment Services is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing telephone and email support for customer service including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions,
- Independent processing of all kind of requests from our customers, partners and third parties, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements,
- Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status,
- Set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems, according to our SLA’s, processes and quality requirements,
- Active support operational implementation of new products and services,
- Execute recurring tasks (e.g. Money Return, OTP-Queues and Statistics),
- Active participation and cooperation in projects,
- Active assistance in all areas of the team,
- Resolution and follow-up on customer issues escalating to technical support teams as appropriate.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Care experience and a strong client focus,
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English & French,
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Work - life balance
- Best location in Warsaw – “Rondo Daszyńskiego”
- Semi-annual bonus
- Transport allowance
You will join an innovative company with many years of tradition and strong recognition. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw - we are conveniently located just right next to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station in Warsaw. Apply today!
Please send your Application (CV) to the HR department via Aplikuj button and get acquainted with the Recruitment Disclaimer by GDPR button.