SIX Payment Services provides financial institutions and retail customers with secure and innovative solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payments.
We provide payment solutions that integrate point of sale, attended and unattended equipment & till software to payment terminals and processor hosts. We are active in more than 30 countries across 4 continents. Our clients includes four/five star hotels, restaurants, car parks, kiosks, transport operators and retailers.
Specialist Customer Service with German (Back Office)
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing email support for customer service including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions;
- Independent processing of all kind of requests from our customers, partners and third parties, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements;
- Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status;
- Set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems, according to our SLA’s , processes and quality requirements,
- Active support operational implementation of new products and services,
- Execute recurring tasks (e.g. Money Return, OTP-Queues and Statistics),.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Care approach,
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in German and English,
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills,
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong willingness to evolve in a dynamic and growing business and international organization.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard.