Specialist for Courier Operations and Fleet Partners
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Currently, for our client, UberEats, we are looking for Candidates for the position of Specialist for Courier Operations and Fleet Partners.
At Uber, we create new opportunities by setting the world in motion. In this way, we help couriers and users find jobs and take advantage of new opportunities in over 600 cities around the world.
In Poland, UberEats operates in over 40 cities and works with global partners, local restaurants and budding catering entrepreneurs. We help restaurants deliver orders to customers in 30 minutes and together we analyze how they can be even more successful on the market and increase their sales volumes.
- Build and lead Uber’s engagement and retention strategy for fleet partnerships across Poland
- Support the Uber Eats Poland team through process improvement and logistics on country wide projects
- Work hand-in-hand with our key fleet partners to drive growth and efficiency by drawing on all available data, insights and tools to help them take their businesses to the next level
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (e.g. policy, communications, product, engineering, operations, legal, etc.).
- Optimize processes on different sides of the marketplace. You will help design processes to operationalize and optimize our couriers acquisition and engagement
- Execute growth initiatives across the whole country and work on expansion to new cities. Monitor operational metrics and perform analysis on abnormalities. Maintain marketplace health for solid customer experience
- Respond to support issues both in-person and over email / phone promptly
Qualifications and requirements:
- Min. Bachelor degree
- Superior organizational skills - organizing and planning are your jam
- Have a can do attitude
- A willingness to "get stuck in" helping out with our couriers
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Sales or customer support experience is a plus
- Language – Excellent spoken and written English, mandatory Polish, Ukrainian / Russian is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL - an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
What we offer:
- employment under contract via Adecco,
- full-time position, Monday to Friday,
- attractive salary + bonus system,
- unique experience in one of the fastest growing international companies,
- free breakfasts, lunches as well as snacks and drinks in the office,
- laptop and company phone,
- monthly Free Meal Pack on UberEats