- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA00347
Department: Finance / Controlling
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Full-Time limited
Currently we are looking for a team member to join our team on a temporary contract (maternity cover) till the end of July 2021.
Main duties on this position would include:
- Development of system / tools to evaluate performance against organizational objectives in the order to cash and logistics environment and shop floor management.
- Analyze order to cash & production planning processes and prepare overviews and tools for the operational teams as well as management dashboards.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholder to define measurement procedures.
- Contributes in projects with data analytics and provides recommendations.
- Prepare management reports, dashboards assure its maintenance and distribution as well as continuous automation and optimization.
- Contributing to global ops- and cross-functional projects.
- University Degree in economy or related field, or alternatively professional experience in a related working area - Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Computer Sciences.
- Very good knowledge of Excel is a must. Access, Power Point. SAP & Business warehouse would be an asset. Additional programming skills preferred.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and to drive permanent process optimization.
- Fluent English skills.
- Critical thinking, mathematical, communication, and problem solving.
- Cooperative manner and team oriented
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible benefits platform.
- Language classes.
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months.
- Childcare subsidy.
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.
- Attractive location (Sky Tower).
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!