Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Specialist HR Shared Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019.
Specialist HR Shared ServicesNumer ref.: 133001
As a Specialist HR Shared Services you will be responsible for responding to employee HR inquiries and entering, updating and maintaining employee data. The HR Shared Services Center provides support for HR activities including: new hires, terminations/severance, employment/organizational data changes, leave of absence processing, payroll, time & attendance, benefits administration, data reconciliations (audits) and all other processes related to HR policies and administration. This position is typically the first point of contact for the resolution of routine HR inquiries and requests via phone, email, or Employee Self-Service (ESS)/Manager Self-Service (MSS) and ensures requests are met in a timely manner. The HR Shared Services Specialist will be accountable for delivering HR services within set service level agreements (SLAs) and will have a strong customer focused approach. This individual will be responsible for the maintenance of an appropriate control environment, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, Kennametal HR policies, audit controls
- Responsible for day to day support vis HR Service Center for key HR processes, policies and HR systems for employees and other key company stakeholders
- Responds to and work with the appropriate support teams to resolve inquiries received through HR ticket system, calls or emails submitted to the HR Service Center
- Coordinates onboarding activities for new hires
- Maintains the accuracy and security of all HR-related files in accordance with statutory requirements and the records retention policy
- Provides support to HRBP’s as it relates to day-to-day HR support as needed
- Maintains the accuracy of shared files and data bases
- Ensures employee data is coded accurately in the system, i.e., job classification, shift assignment, etc.
- Coordinates creation and delivery to various facilities of necessary documents for employee recognition, service awards, etc.
- Experience with HR administration and knowledge of statutory requirements
- Experience working with various HR Systems and proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- A high level of diplomacy, tact, and judgment as well as an upbeat and positive attitude
- Superior organizational skills with a high quality of accuracy and attention to detail in both written and verbal communications
- Specific language skills may be required to service certain employee groups
Equal Opportunity Employer