If you are interested, we are waiting for your application in ENGLISH (incl.
Tomorrow is our home.
As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we move things forward and improve quality of life worldwide. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our label brands, we are truly committed to making a difference for the future with innovative user interaction, sensor technology, robotics and more. All these things are real, they exist: in your ideas, in your abilities and in our tomorrow. Give your career a home by joining us – maybe tomorrow?
Specialist in Foreign Trade Service Center – Preferential Determination
- 2+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Logistics, Import and Export, Taxes and Customs/Foreign Trade, Purchasing, and/or Supply Chain Management
- Technical knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following areas: Tariff Classification, Export Control, Sanctioned Party List Screening (SPL-Screening), Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), Origin & Preference Management (preferential origin, non-preferential origin) are of advantage
- (Advanced) practical competences with MS Windows and MS Office package
- Experience in working in an international environment and ability to work as a reliable team member in a global/multicultural community.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Processing of (inbound) ‘Long-Term Supplier’s Declarations’ (LTSDs) provided by (pre-)suppliers
- Processing of ‘Preference Calculation’, as well as monitoring and documentation of changes in preferential status
- Processing of (outbound) ‘Long-Term Supplier’s Declarations’ (LTSDs) provided to internal and external customers, as well as monitoring and documentation of changes in preferential status
- Detailed analytics and reporting of flow of goods and related accompanying documents, as well as relevant interface processes, along the whole supply chain and optimization/improvement of processes results
- Interaction and cooperation with internal and external partners/stakeholders (especially with suppliers and customers) mainly in English via phone, e-mail and online sessions
- Working within a global/multicultural team and international environment; using all possessed competences, intercultural skills and other soft skills (across the continents)
- Teamwork in the matured organization with high developed qualifications and with good atmosphere, where common goals are set to be achieved
- Buildup and development of new competences, focusing on strengthening the soft skills, as well as technical ones; connected with internal and external trainings, as well as training on the job and knowledge sharing
- Attractive salary and benefit package (performance bonus, private medical care, group life insurance, various benefit cards and other internal perks)
Please visit career.bsh-group.com
. We would love to welcome you in our team! Find a new home for your professional ambitions:
Administratorem danych jest BSH Sprzęt Gospodarstwa Domowego Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawa 02-222, Al. Jerozolimskie 183. Dane zbierane są dla potrzeb obecnej rekrutacji, a w przypadku wyrażenia przez Panią/Pana wyraźnej i dobrowolnej zgody także dla potrzeb przyszłych rekrutacji. Ma Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania. Podanie danych w zakresie określonym przepisami ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy oraz aktów wykonawczych jest dobrowolne ale konieczne do przeprowadzenia rekrutacji. Podanie dodatkowych danych osobowych jest dobrowolne i wymaga Pani/Pana wyraźnej zgody.