- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Czy chcesz dołączyć do dynamicznej, innowacyjnej, międzynarodowej firmy, która tworzy dla nas lepszą przyszłość? Firma UPM przewodzi związany z leśnictwem sektor przemysłu biotechnologicznego w kierunku przyjaznej środowisku, innowacyjnej i ekscytującej przyszłości. Kompetencje, uczciwość i pasja naszych pracowników czynią naszą firmę wyjątkową. Postępujemy zgodnie z naszymi wartościami – ufaj i bądź godny zaufania, wspólnie z innymi osiągaj cele, zmieniaj z odwagą.
We are looking for a Specialist, Marketing Communications in UPM Stakeholder Relations Service Center at UPM Business Hub Wrocław.
UPM is a global company with headquarters in Finland. We lead the forest-based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. We create renewable and responsible solutions that replace fossil-based materials. In Poland we already have two factories near Wrocław, and a Human Resources Service Center in Kraków. In 2020 we opened a UPM Business Hub at the heart of the city of Wrocław. The Hub brings together approximately 200 professionals dealing with various customer, supplier and financial services.
What makes us unique? The Finnish leadership culture encourages people in personal growth and self-development, and our values - trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage – are visible in our everyday work. We are inspired by the limitless opportunities of the bioeconomy and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils.
Specialist, Marketing CommunicationsNumer ref.: NB6010709
Greetings from your future manager
“UPM Stakeholder Relations Service Center is located in UPM Business Hub in Wrocław and provides professional marketing communications services for the entire UPM. It supports activities ranging from graphical design and digital communications to different tools and administration. The Service Center works with different parts of global organization and has a key role in increasing internal efficiency as well as ensuring brand alignment. Agile way of working and collaboration over boundaries are in the key role within the Service Center. We are passionate about what we do and we enjoy playing in a team. Now we are looking for a service-minded and result-oriented Specialist, Marketing Communications. Interested? Come and join us on this exciting path!” – Karolina Kuźniacka, Head of Stakeholder Relations Service Center.
What you will do
- Professional project management for SHR Service Center operations
- Coordination of marketing and communications production and localization to support internal customers of the SHR Service Center (printed, display and on-line materials, advertisements, sign and outdoor layouts, Power Point presentations based on templates)
- Management and localization of marketing and communications assets (photos, videos, brochures etc.)
- Close cooperation with colleagues in SHR Service Center, UPM brand management and the key suppliers in Poland
- Coordination of translation process via external agency
- Coordination of photo shootings as well as video and animation productions with external suppliers
- Basic video editing
- Basic photographs editing and managing UPM image bank
- Contributing to internal Service Center KPIs and reporting
- Agile way of working, collaboration over boundaries and teamwork to provide high-quality and flexible service for internal customers in UPM
- Performing in a way that represents UPM Values and conforms to the UPM Code of Conduct
Who you are
- University degree, minimum 2 years of work experience in marketing communications incl. coordination of layout/video/animation/photo productions, working in a marketing communications agency is welcome
- Very good command of English and Polish incl. written language skills and ability to proof-read
- Project management skills and good organizing skills
- Drive for excellent customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Ability to deliver in a complex, multi-task environment with strict deadlines
- Independent working style with ability to take initiative, be accountable and sustain pressure
- Ability to play in a team and support others
- Hands-on attitude and an eye for detail
- Ability to utilize efficiently modern communications channels and tools
- Experience in graphic design and basic video editing
- Experience in international business is welcome
- Command of Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Indesign – advanced level
- Illustrator – basic level
- Photoshop – basic level
- Premiere – basic level
- Command of Office 365:
- Power Point – advanced level
- Word – advanced level
- Excel – basic level is welcome
This is what we offer for you:
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in UPM Business HUB in Wrocław, Poland.
The position holder will report to Karolina Kuźniacka, Head of UPM Stakeholder Relations Service Center.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter in English latest by 23.12.2020.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at [email protected] or tel. +48123999499