- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA01098
Department: Marketing / Product Management
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Create and manage Purchase Orders for consumables in SAP.
- Monitor and adjust product availability dates in SAP.
- Negotiate with suppliers shipping dates, quantities and place of delivery of ordered goods.
- Verify completeness and correctness of related documentation.
- Monitor performance of processes and on time shipment (OTS) of ordered goods.
- Keep updated process documentation.
- Close cooperate with planning, logistics and financial teams.
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers, internal customers, business partners and employees of other company departments.
- Participate in assigned projects.
- Background in Logistics, Foreign Trade or Economy.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant areas.
- Very good English language skills (knowledge of German would be an additional asset).
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP preferably).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated time management skills.
- Fast learner.
What we offer:
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible benefits platform.
- Language classes.
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months.
- Childcare subsidy.
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.
- Attractive location (Sky Tower).
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!