SIX operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIX sets global standards with first-class infrastructure services for the financial sector. Our technical knowledge, innovative drive, and service quality allows us to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of the financial center, making us the preferred partner for our clients.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) a
Specialist Merchant Setup with German
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities will be:
- Input and upload new client account information in a timely an accurate manner into various database system,
- Make changes and additions to clients’ accounts including contact information and address,
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and check completed work for accuracy,
- Comply with data integrity and security policies,
- Proper Dissemination of the necessary information on interfaces.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in German and English
- Organizational and conceptual skills and a strong client focus,
- Ability to perform datas entry with little or no errors,
- Ability to prioritize and work under a deadline,
- Team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours,
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company
with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments.
You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard.