NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Compliance Change team. We add value by ensuring that Nordea conducts business in accordance with applicable laws, rules, codes and standards, respecting the principles of integrity and fair dealing at all times, benefiting our people, customers and society as a whole.. As Specialist PMO you’ll play a valuable role in the managing the change in a controlled manner to ensure suitable outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operating and Steering Committee pack preparation
- Budget forecasting and control
- Risk and issue management
- Reporting to Senior Management (GLT, BRIC, NBB)
- Maintaining an Action log
- Milestone tracking
- Regulatory reporting
You’ll join a dynamic team that is passionate about change and keen to learn and improve.The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are self motivated
- have the ability to clearly communicate in both written and oral
- collaboratie with others
- are flexible in your working approach
- have the able to successfully handle multiple tasks
Your experience and background:
- experience in project portfolio management and programme management
- experience in milestone management
- experience in project / financial control
- experienced in use of Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.