private medical care
Specialist, Regulatory Affairs & Product Compliance
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Puszkarska 7m, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Specialist, Regulatory Affairs & Product Compliance EMEA, will work cross-functionally with various domestic and international departments, and focus efforts on performing variable types of regulatory related researches including raw materials assessments, coordinating EMEA regulatory specifications, compiling regulatory enquiries answers from all EMEA countries specialists, and coordinating NPD projects.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of relevant EU product compliance legislations/regulations, including but not limited to health claims, labeling, formulation, and general product registration/notification requirements for EMEA countries;
• Effectively communicates both written and verbal, and in person with regulators, relevant authorities, consultants, manufacturers, and other departments on a daily basis with regard to all aspects of the product lifecycle. Understands when to involve Supervisor in these communications;
• Supports regulatory review of ingredient acceptability, product classification, and potential sales restrictions in countries of responsibility;
• Develop general knowledge of regulations governing raw material substances and attributes;
• Provide general regulatory support to internal departments;
• Effectively interact and communicate with key stakeholders on a daily basis regarding all aspects of the product lifecycle;
• Assist with the review of new preliminary and concept ingredients to determine acceptability and appropriate product classification for EMEA initiatives;
• Perform variable regulatory researches at the EMEA regional level and extract a report to show the research result;
• Initiate regulatory researches related to variable EMEA regulatory enquiries on the regional level and compile any additional relevant information on the country level from countries specialists in a detailed document. In addition, extract reports to show the summary of each researches result;
• Communicates to direct supervisor any potential changes that could improve efficiencies within and outside of the Specialist role;
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
Previous industry or regulatory authority related work experience required;
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology, food science, food technologies, nutrition and health or related field required;
Ability to interact with professional industry and government level contacts with confidence;
Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
Clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English, required;
Fluency in technical level oral and written communication skills in English, required;
Ability to adapt in a fast-paced setting with evolving goals and objectives;
Ability to work in flexible and multitasking environment;
Team oriented with good people skills;
Ability to systematically analyze problems and propose thorough and creative solutions;
PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.
What we offer
Company laptop/Remote desktop,
Working from Home possibilities,
Personal development opportunities,
Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
No dress code,
Flexible working hours,
Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
employee referral program
access to company products
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Kraków Sp. z o.o.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our office in Cracow was launched in 2012 to support the continued long-term growth of our Europe, Middle East and Africa operations. As of 2020, the centre employs over 260 Herbalife employees and that number continues to grow.
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.