Specialist, Sales & Suitability Surveillance
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- Towarowa 25, 00-847 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Specialist, Sales & Suitability SurveillanceNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- As an independent second line risk control function, execute the relevant aspects of the Compliance framework
- Perform the initial review and/or resolve alerts/cases b
- Escalate flagged messages according to the Surveillance escalation procedures.
- Support any ad hoc data retrievals and reviews from source, i.e. EBS NEX, Reuters Matching, etc.
- Perform monitoring on the PvB sales process and investigate alerts generated from the system. Ensure compliance with the Bank's policies and procedures and escalate any mis-selling or suitability issues detected on a timely basis.
- Proactively support and challenge the Group's businesses and functions to exhibit appropriate conduct, comply with regulatory and Compliance requirements and strive to achieve fair outcome for the Group's clients.
- Support all control checks approved by Operational Risk Framework (ORF) & be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues to senior management through appropriate governance channels and the Quality Assurance framework
- Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Surveillance skills
- Data & analysis skills: able to manage data exceptions and analyse trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyse, and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Products & systems: knowledge in financial market products, trade booking structures and related systems
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products, and transactions
- Banking operations experience and an inquisitive & service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing) Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre