AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organization or a German family business? At B. Braun you will find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun has been amongst the world’s top healthcare companies, operating in 64 countries and with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You will thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together, we will improve healthcare.
Shared Service Center - IT Poland
Within the B. Braun Group, the “IT Finance & Controlling team” is looking for employees for the position of “Specialist SAP FI/CO” for the new IT Shared Service Center in Nowy Tomyśl, Poland.
Specialist SAP FI/CO
Workplace: Nowy Tomyśl
Reference Number: PLIM24R18
- Analysis and evaluation of user requirements
- Provision of global technical support for incoming inquiries for the financial SAP modules
- Independent administration of tickets in accordance with service level agreements
- Assurance of service-oriented analysis, pre-qualification and fulfillment of incoming service requests, incidents, or fast-track demands
- Planning and execution of maintenance and lifecycle activities
- Work in a global team for continuous further development of solutions and improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or another educational degree/certificate in an information-technology-related field with equivalent work experience.
- Job experience: 1-2 years in SAP FI/CO configuration and support
- Proven background and extensive knowledge in SAP FI/CO module (FSCM is a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP HANA is a plus
- Experience with SAP Fiori and UI5 is a plus
- SAP module know-how (MM/SD) is a plus
- Experience in understanding financial business processes and solution configuration related to SAP FI, CO, SAP templates, and best practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2), German would be a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Technical enthusiasm and a willingness to learn are required
- Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment in a global team
- Active participation in challenging developmental projects
- Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy
- Personal and professional development
- Stable work in a friendly team
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work in combined stationary and home-office modes
- Free foreign language instruction
- Training and integration events
Your next step:
Please send us your application in English.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."