- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular Full-Time
This is a temporary position - maternity cover.
Specialist Supply Chain Operations – RMA [returns]
- Calculate the costs of repair or renovation of returns and issuing invoices or direct debits to the relevant parties.
- Issue transport orders for materials returned to the company warehouses or respective suppliers.
- Monitor the inventory of relevant spare parts.
- Maintain administration and logistic services of sale processes of return cases.
- Issue return reports for EMEA & NA regions.
- Issue respective credit notes for EMEA & NA regions.
- Complaints processing and control of refurbishment and scrap orders with 3PL logistics partner and vendors.
- Maintain and shipping of labels and proforma invoices to affiliates.
- Background in Supply Chain, Logistics and / or Foreign Trade and or Economy.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant areas.
- Very good English language skills (German would be an additional asset).
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP preferably).
- Knowledge of foreign trading regulations.
- Strong software skills in Excel, Power Point, Word and Visio.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, to work pro-actively and independently.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated time management skills.
- Fast learner.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Team player.
- Hands-on attitude.
What we offer
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!