private medical care
Specialist, Treasury Operations
Lundbeck Group Business Services
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
We are looking for a focused, passionate and responsible person who is willing to gather knowledge and experience in Treasury Operations. If this sounds like a great challenge for you, why don’t you join the Lundbeck community consisting of more than 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries, all driven by an inspiring purpose of restoring brain health.
The purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is acting as an independent specialist ensuring delivery of all operational treasury and banking related tasks at Lundbeck. Treasury team maintains In-House Bank operations, closely supporting HQ Treasury, working with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside of Lundbeck. Person working in the team will have a chance to join a team of highly skilled individuals executing corporate payment processes and contributing to Group Business Service and HQ strategies.
Meet the team
As our Specialist in Treasury Operations team you will be part of team consisting of 5 treasury experts. Treasury Operations is part of Procurement and Finance Operations department, where we deliver day-to-day operations in areas like Master Data, Procurement, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Treasury and Intercompany to over 50 legal entities around the world.
Why is this role important to us?
• Acting as a contact person for operational Treasury and banking area and supporting for Associate and Juniors; introducing new joiners to assigned role
• Executing and monitoring In-House Bank payments and manual payments on banking platforms
• Ensuring weekly and monthly reporting for cash management and managing funds between HQ and affiliates
• Reconciling bank statements against general ledgers and clearing accounts (Treasury Accounting)
• Performing Credit card management
• Managing external bank accounts, including KYC (Know Your Customer), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) processes
• Performing month end activities within Treasury and banking area, uploading exchange rate to the system
• Ensuring efficient management of Lundbeck bank accounts and acting as a superuser on strategic banking platforms and managing bank accesses for Lundbeck employees worldwide
• Securing compliance according to internal procedures and legislation in the controls defined for In House Bank
• Securing deadlines and assignments are executed according to company policies
• Ensuring documentation for In-House Bank is updated with latest information
1-2 years of work experience in In-House Bank/Operational Treasury/Finance Team
English - at least B2
Operational Treasury and banking experience
Knowledge of ERP systems, preferable SAP Cash Management module
Action oriented mindset
Ability to work to tight deadlines with switching priorities
Stress resistant mindset
Ability to work independently according to existing process descriptions stopping process in unforeseen circumstances
Strong attention to details and excellent analytical skills
Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
Strong communication skills
What we offer
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
• Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
• Private healthcare and life insurance
• Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
• Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
• Cafeteria program
• Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
• Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
• Robust integration and event framework
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
development and career growth programs
About our recruitment process
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible via the Apply button. Please note that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment process is carried out all remotely. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use our digital tools in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will provide detailed information on how to leverage those. At the same time, please be aware that all correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address.
Lundbeck Group Business Services
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, specialized in brain diseases. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world. For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.