- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For nearly 30 years we have been providing software dedicated to the insurance business (both in Poland and abroad), developing desktop, web and mobile applications. Our multi-module systems are comprehensive, covering GUI, backend, middleware and business intelligence solutions, with the use of extensive databases. Our team consists of the best specialists, helping us maintain the leading position among IT providers for the insurance industry for years.
Things you will do:
Being part of ERGO’s International Security Operation Center, you are a cybersecurity professional who works as part of a team to monitor and identify threats to ERGO IT infrastructure, and to assess security systems and measures for weaknesses and possible improvements. Your dual role is to both keep an eye out for attacks in progress and try to figure out ways to find defenses to prevent or mitigate future attacks
You will be:
- member of the 2nd level security monitoring team with focus on monitoring ERGOs international subsidiaries,
- responsible for processing of security incidents that have already been pre-qualified in level 1 SOC analysis on the basis of playbooks that are created and maintained in SIEM engineering
- documentation of the incident,
- if the incident cannot be resolved in Level 2, transfer the incident to the appropriate party (e.g. CSIRT) and support them in the further analysis and processing of that security incident,
- documentation of improvement potential per incident and implementation of lessons learned,
- contribute to regular feedback workshops with SIEM Engineering, Level-1 and CSIRT to optimize the procedures and the tools used, such as run books,
- support SIEM Use Case Development - Collaboration in the creation, maintenance and optimization of the rules and regulations and the instructions for the processing of incidents,
- takeover of on-call duty.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- successfully completed a university degree in (business) informatics, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, business administration or comparable education,
- work experience in the required environment, ideally as an application designer, application developer or comparable,
- profound knowledge of Assembler, ideally profound experience in system programming in the z/OS environment,
- distinct ability to quickly grasp, analyses and precisely formulate complex issues combined with a strong solution orientation,
- high motivation and commitment, initiative, pragmatism and creativity,
- high awareness of quality and responsibility,
- distinct ability to work in a team, social competence,
- good communication skills in written and spoken English.
Skills and experience you will need:
- at least 2 years working experience in a SOC or CSIRT / CERT,
- strong knowledge about (latest) security threats,
- knowledge of Internet technologies, Server, desktop and mobile OS,
- broad experience in network infrastructure,
- flexible, creative, good team-player,
- strong analytical skills,
- ability to work according to compliance standards in a confidential environment,
- ability to explain complex technical matters in easy wording,
- willingness for permanent learning / selfeducation,
- fluency in English (spoken language and documentation) and strong communications skills is a must have.
Nice to have:
- favorably should hold one of the following certifications: SANS SEC503, SANS SEC511,
- proficient knowledge in ITIL processes and relevant ITSM toolsets,
- knowledge of German language skills.
What do we offer?
INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT. We offer work for a global leader in insurance services in a rich international environment.
TIME. We respect your time. We work on a task-oriented basis, offering flexible working hours.
DEVELOPMENT. It is also very important for us. We provide participation in conferences, trainings, certifications, as well as the opportunity to give lectures for industry communities and students of technical universities. We have a technology blog where you can publish your own expert content.
SPORT.We love it. We have 9 sports sections, among others: (football, sailing, skiing, cycling, go-karts, cross-country skiing, table tennis, basketball). We will fund the Multisport card for you and your loved ones.
FAMILY. It is important to us. During holidays we organize free workshops for employees' children.
PEOPLE. We are a harmonious posse of friends. We like each other, so we spend time together at work and after hours. We attend integration, sports and family events. Together we eat meals in the company canteen and play table soccer or FIFA matches in our chillrooms.
CARE. If you would like to join to Atena, we will provide you with a relocation package as well as additional assistance on site. Our care also include an individual medical package and discounts on insurance.
Przesyłając swoją aplikację, wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji w celu realizacji procesu rekrutacji przez Atena Usługi Informatyczne i Finansowe Spółka akcyjna z siedzibą w Sopocie przy ul. Rzemieślniczej 33, 81-855 Sopot.