Have a dream? You’re at the right place!
Oriflame is the company that began with a dream to help people change their lives for better – to fulfill their dreams. We are inspired by dreams and committed to making them a reality.
Inspired by dreams of beauty
You’ll love our wide-range of beauty & wellness products with the best of nature, science and trends - created in Sweden.
Inspired by dreams of success
We offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, work with a team of passionate people and pursue your own vision of success.
Inspired by dreams of change
Be proud to be with a company that has helped millions of people around the world Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun – for nearly 50 years!
Feeling inspired? Welcome to your dream job!
Strategic Planning & Inventory Analyst in Global Strategic Planning and Inventory team
Oriflame is now looking for a Strategic Planning and Inventory Analyst in Global Strategic Planning and Inventory area to further strengthen our Global Supply Chain team.
- Responsible for space capacity utilization projection for global hubs in short and long term horizon,
- Preparation of detailed Inbound and Outbound volumes projection for global hubs,
- Production volumes reporting and analysis for internal and external users,
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing and defining business requirements in the form of Change Requests in line with Strategic Planning and Inventory team needs (Cognos BI, JDA, IFS). Review specifications of existing Change Requests related to the Strategic planning & Inventory area, testing developed solutions and providing feedback to the IT experts.
- Evaluation of a current Strategic Planning & Inventory processes – ideas for improvement, development of new processes and revision of existing ones,
- Act as a Business Intelligence & IFS Key User within department,
- Active participation in dedicated strategic planning & inventory projects,
- Cooperation with Supply planning, Distribution Planning, Forecasting and Logistics departments on all aspects of the product supply and distribution impacting inventory levels and/or strategic volume projections,
- Providing input of the Global Strategic Planning & Inventory team to monthly global meetings,
- Monitor quality and ensure correct master data and inventory parameters set up in supply chain systems,
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis in a respective area,
- Communicate with all stakeholders in supply chain to answer inventory and volume reporting related questions/issues,
- Development of reporting and volume & inventory analysis tools.
Who we are looking for?
- Educational degree: Degree in a Business, Data Mining or Engineering related field preferred,
- Very good Excel skills,
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills: Strong ability to analyze, interpret and use facts and figures in an effective manner, quick and accurate at handling numbers,
- Comfortable in communicating and presenting facts and figures and convey information to others in an effective manner; positive, clear and to the point,
- Knowledge in Integrated Business Intelligence Suite (e.g. IBM Cognos BI) would be a strong advantage,
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing knowledge would be a strong advantage (including basic SQL queries),
- Experience in predictive analytics, especially time series analysis is preferred,
- Experience with JDA Fulfillment, or SAP APO is an advantage,
- At least 1 year experience from data analysis, statistics, supply chain, inventory or business control,
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages will be an advantage,
- Dynamic and self-motivated
You are our ideal candidate, if you…
- Are a center of positive energy with a hands on approach,
- Are customer minded and team oriented collaborator,
- Like to design and optimize processes and have attention to details,
- Have excellent communication & negotiation skills,
- Have a strong focus on value added activities,
What we offer:
Oriflame is a company where you can make a difference. We care about the environment and the people who live in it. With us, you will have the chance to develop personally and professionally, work with a team of passionate people, and positively impact the lives of others.
What is more:
- Modern office with positive energy
- Work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits package: Free health care, sports card, life insurance program
- Free Oriflame products – we want our employees to be our best ambassadors
- Unlimited access to our wellness products – keep your body healthy with us
- Free parking place for all human-powered vehicles