- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
If you want to work in an international company, constantly develop, have attractive salary and benefits - apply. We are looking for a responsible person with analytical skills for the position of Procurement Associate.
- Collect and analyze data for reports to show supplier progress against planned initiatives / targets.
- Support development of requested reports, presentations and underlying quality data to help decision making of team
- Communicate with Vendor Management and project teams on Payment Terms changes
what we expect
- candidate with strong analytical skills
- English: fluent.
- High literacy in using IS tools (Excel, SAP, digital tools). Good command in data processing. Time management skills Analytical mindset,
- Excel knowledge on an intermediate level (pivots, V-look up, spotting inconsistencies in reports, analyzing/segregating data in graphs);
- SAP basic knowledge, esp. reporting is an asset
- Background in Procurement/Accounts Payable would be an asset
- full professional training for new employees
- work in an international and well-known company
- benefit system (OK system, Medical package, funding for the canteen)
- flexible wroking hours
- temporary contract for 6 moths with possibility of extension