- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trenkwalder is one of the leaders in the HR industry in Poland, specializing in permanent and temporary recruitment, outsourcing and HR consulting. Trenkwalder belongs to the Trenkwalder International AG Group, which has been providing HR services in 17 European countries for over 30 years, supporting candidates and companies in achieving their professional and business goals.
Currently, we are starting the recruitment process for our Client based in Legnica:
What to expet:
- we are seeking a recruiter for manufacturing plant in Legnica, Poland. You will be responsible for all plant Production & Wage level jobs as well as plant based Professional roles (Operations, Engineering, Finance, etc.). You may also assist with hiring in our office in Wroclaw,
- you will partner with plant leadership and hiring managers to establish full-cycle recruiting plans and develop candidate pipelines for current and future needs. You will work on a Global team and execute recruiting strategy through the sourcing, screening, and interviewing of candidates for a variety of roles ranging from hourly production workers to managers of people. You will also drive recruiting process and meet the Global Recruiting Service Level Agreements (SLA) (ie: Time to Fill),
- as a Recruiter, you would also be responsible for campus recruiting and branding, vocational/technical school marketing, regional job fairs and development of local apprentice programs.
- undergraduate degree,
- 2-4 years of recruiting related experience; specifically in a manufacturing plant and/or high volume recruiting,
- recruiting Agency experience, a plus,
- Global Corporate experience, preferred,
- ability to develop creative sourcing strategies within the local market,
- understanding and demonstrated expertise of recruiting principles and best practices,
- strong written and verbal communication in English & Polish,
- strong ability to drive and deliver results,
- demonstrated technical ability with systems, excel and other related software,
- positive attitude and strong desire to learn.
- stable employment,
- attractive remuneration,
- working for an international company,
- social packages,
- development within the company structures.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.