Specjalista / Specjalistka ds. kadr
SYBERRY sp. z o.o.
- aleja Pokoju 1, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
- Immediate employment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
We are looking for HR Officer/Office Manager to our office in Krakow.
1. Personnel (HR) work, mostly with documents:
- Registration of new employees (UoP and B2B), including foreigners;
- Communication with government structures and organizations (urząnd);
- Dismissal employees;
- Vacations, sick leaves, maternity leaves registration.
2. Office management:
- Keep office facilities well ordered, organize cleaning and maintenance work if needed;
- Keep office supply (coffee, snacks etc.) refilled;
- Help people with their request, accommodating guests.
3. Inventory management:
- Organize purchase of the new inventory (equipment, office stuff), communication with supplier;
- Manage inventory storage in the office;
- Provision and de-provision inventory to employees per their requests.
4. Non-standard tasks, for example:
- Find a real-estate agency to find the new office, communicate with them on the contract conditions, our requirements, etc.
- Research information about accounting office that can be hired to provide consultations about taxes to our employees
- Assis corporate PR service with purchase of the gifts for the employee in Krakow
- Collect some information about business process working in the company and prepare it for analysis by other people.
We expect that the HR Officer/Office Manager:
1. Has at least 1 year of experience in personnel work with the responsibilities mentioned above;
2. Has at least 1 year of experience in office management with the responsibilities mentioned above;
3. Speaks and writes Polish fluently;
4. Has basic knowledge of PC applications: MS Office, messengers, etc.
It will be a plus if the candidate:
1. Speaks Russian fluently;
2. Has the experience in inventory management.
What we offer
1. Work in the office. Our office is located at Al. Pokoju, 1 in Krakow.
2. Official labor contract and monthly payments.
3. Flexible work hours.
4. Medical insurance.
5. Performance review every 6 to 12 months when we discuss your professional goals.
6. Free English courses.
7. Compensation of your sports activities.
Get to know us at http://syberry.com.
We change the IT industry by creating quality software. Join!
We are a software engineering company with offices in the US, Poland, and Belarus. We help businesses that need custom software. Our clients are satisfied with our service, and our employees work with a purpose.
Clients. We help American startups and enterprises. Our clients give us the freedom to decide how to engineer their systems.
Our value is striving to help the client. A client comes to us with their pain just like a patient comes into a hospital. We investigate the client’s business problems and decide how to help.
Our goal is to accelerate the development of the IT industry. We think the biggest issue in the IT industry is the absence of processes. We solve this issue by creating and automating Syberry’s processes. In Syberry, we have a separate DaVinci team that models, implements, and improves the processes. It lets our engineers concentrate on complex engineering tasks while the process does the rest.