- Śnieżna 5, 80-554 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As an international fast growing logistics company employing more than 1000 trained professionals in an European network of 30 locations across 13 countries. Hegelmann satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. On the basis of many years of experience and the resulting know-how, we offer our customers Europe-wide, temperature-controlled transports, special, standard and non-stop express deliveries. Our range of services also includes logistics center storage services, the transport of heavy and hazardous goods as well as transport solutions for complete and consolidated cargo.
In addition, Hegelmann provides freight forwarding services; air or ocean, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. Hegelmann is headquartered in Bruchsal, Germany.
The Ocean Freight Forwarder handles the outbound and inbound transportation of the goods ensuring all documentation is in order ready to receive shipments.
In the role of Ocean Freight Forwarder you will be expected to have a full understanding of the shipping & documentation processes required to successfully move goods from A to Z and be especially familiar with the role of Customs and the preparation of Bills of Lading.
- Liaising with customers, overseas partners, and suppliers to arrange quick movement of the goods from start to finish.
- Planning and arranging collection deliveries as per client requirements.
- Developing relationships with customers in order to add value to the clients and maximize business opportunities.
- Booking shipments (FCL/LCL) with major shipping lines, agents and co-loaders both in exports and imports
- Ensuring that billing of freight is performed effectively and in a timely manner
- Obtaining charges and cargo release details from shipping lines, co-loaders, agents (imports)
- Close collaboration with local and overseas warehouses to consolidate and deconsolidate shipments (exports/imports).
- Strong liaison with customs clearance brokers in Poland and overseas to make sure that export and import clearance entries are arranged in accordance with customs regulations.
- Ensuring any payments due are made in advance of any shipment as required.
- Represent and promote company brand at all times
Key skills and qualifications of a Sea Freight Forwarder:
The successful candidate will be educated to a high standard and hold a recognized higher education certificate.
Previous experience as a Sea Freight Forwarder, minimum 3 years is required.
Good command of English is desirable as you will be communicating with overseas offices, agents, shipping lines both verbally and in writing on a daily basis.
You will have a solid understanding of all Customs clearance documentation and experience of preparation of Bills of Lading in particular.
You will need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
You will be expected to negotiate terms and fee rates and so it is important that you have previous experience in this area and are numerate.
You must also be familiar with industry standard computer programs and be able to operate standard systems pertinent to the job.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.