Speech Analytics Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Speech Analytics Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00007842
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in working with speech analytics solutions – generating business rules, running queries and generating meaningful insights including implementation
- 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing customer experience solutions or operational excellence projects (any industry)
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Consulting experience (Optional)
- Ability to use analytics software packages such as Verint, Nexidia, Call miner etc
- Experience in implementing speech and text analytics platform including infrastructure design, deployment and ongoing operational run
What will you do?
- Person on this position would be responsible for delivery of design and delivery in Customer Services domain including speech and text analysis using various technology platforms, creating queries based on business understanding and customer context to generate customer insights.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.