- Offer expired 13 days ago
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
We are searching for a highly motivated candidate to add to our expanding Trading team. Reporting to the Trading Operations Manager, the role will optimise the service level provided to global sportsbook partners by managing betting opportunities and odds via an automated platform. You will join the team of talented Traders and you will be responsible for trading a large number of events, where quick and accurate decisions are essential.
• Ensure accuracy of sportsbook pricing and event management.
• Ensure accuracy of sportsbook content on partner sportsbooks sites.
• Execute day to day operational tasks to maximise trading efficiency.
• Seek to maximise trading profit through effective trading management of markets.
• Have a strong awareness of market positions and trading strategy to optimise risk.
• Monitor betting markets and customer betting patterns in real time.
• Identify customer behaviour, liaising with the Trading Manager(s).
• Generate ideas for trading improvements – working efficiency or product.
• Observe competitor activity and report vast differences to the Trading Manager(s).
• Work with development teams to test new trading features and products before release to partner sportsbooks.
• Provide accurate Customer Support to partners.
• Work with internal departments in relation to partner sportsbook operations.
The role involves an overnight shift pattern which includes weekends.
• Availability on night shifts and weekends.
• Candidates must have an interest in sports and/or betting.
• Proven strong numerical ability is essential.
• Candidate should possess a high attention to detail.
• Candidate should have strong analytical skill.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Interest in US Sports.
• Interest in betting markets.
• 6 months – 1 year experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
• Deliver work in a wider team with shared ownership for the quality of the delivery.
• Ensure the team are aware of progress through daily handover emails, effective communication and updates to Jira ( or name of the software you use).
• Contribute to overall improvements in delivery of tasks & responsibilities through continuous learning at work and exchange feedback.
• Share knowledge and implemented solutions with the wider team.
• Follow company policy, procedure and relevant instructions.
• Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
What we offer
Company social events
High end working tools
Knowledge sharing opportunities
Dynamic culture surrounded by industry experts
Zestful working environment
We are a gaming and gambling solution software provider and industry leader in USA, UK and Europe. Our partnership with global Gaming Companies has resulted in the development of cutting-edge technical platforms incorporating sportsbook, lottery, casino, virtual and financial trading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to help us grow our team who are exceptionally talented. We are in search of a highly motivated individual who has a strong technical background in Linux systems administration that enables you to approach any problem with confidence and ingenuity. You will be forward thinking and a lifelong learner. You will be customer obsessed and embrace rapid innovations in technology. You will thrive in a fast-paced global environment with constantly changing priorities and work proactively to solve potential problems and be able to manage your own workload in line with Agile working methods as well as contributing to team projects.
Our Vision is to shape the future of gaming and transforming experience from gaming operations into intelligent solutions that meet customer needs in the digital era and create value for all stakeholders in sustainable ways. We value teamwork, knowledge sharing and transparency with accountability. We believe quality, ability and determination are vital ingredients in delivering success at Amelco and that you will be able to instil your imprint with us.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button.