- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world"s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune "Most Admired Companies" for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
- Provide support in preparing financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and various other accounting statements)
- Processing financial data on fund and investment level
- Provide support in creating and completing financial and management reports for clients/investors and other stakeholders
- Provide assistance in Bank reconciliation, liquidity forecasts and daily cash management and reporting
- Provide support in analysis of contracts, legal documents, and other agreements and recording business transactions in the general ledger
- Support of daily fund management activities
- has educational background in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- has 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- is fluent in English
- has strong communication skills and is client oriented
- is reliable team player with ability to deliver under time pressure
- is advanced in MS Excel and has analytical skills (experience with MS Dynamics or Yardi is a plus)
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.