- Lublańska 38, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Cyber-attacks is one of the biggest threats facing organizations today. CRIF is creating product which combines software engineering, data analytics and unique domain experience to create advanced cyber threat intelligence, analysis and alerting platforms to keep our clients safe online. International team is working together to reach highest protection level and react for stolen identities, credit cards and other sensitive data. Solution is fully based on AWS Amazon.
We are looking for a person with strong database development experience in SQL Server and knowledge of java language. The person will join our 9-members team working in Krakow office for German clients.Responsibility and challenges:
- Working with big data relational databases
- Database design and development for interesting, complex business domain
- Working on KPIs measuring data quality
- Working in international environment cooperating with German business units, Italy, Slovakia and others.
- Writing java services used to for high-performance data processing
- Optimizing performance
- Know-how about data processing optimization patterns
- Very good, talented architects to learn from them
- Interesting business domain
- Possibility to learn interesting new technologies (to name only a few: Kubernetes, Docker, Mongo, Neo4j)
- Work in international company with several business units in Europe, Asia and America
- A stable job in a fast growing environment
- Benefit package (private medical care, multisport, meal/restaurants discounts etc.)
- Language classes (English & German) - individual or in a team
- Smart-working model
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) in Polish and English.
- Excellent, practical knowledge of T-SQL – writing complex queries, working with large sets of data, optimizing queries.
- Commercial experience with Java 8 or 11,
- Spring, Spring Boot, MyBatis/Hibernate,
- Maven, Git/SVN, IntelliJ Idea, Jenkins, JIRA,
- jUnit, TestNG, Mockito,
- Concurrency related experience (java.util.concurrent.* at least),
- Familiarity with design patterns and clean code practices.
- XML, MS Excel,
- Batch processing,
- Monitoring and troubleshooting (we have long uptimes),
- Docker & Kubernetes,
- Non-relational databases (Neo4J, MongoDB etc.),
- Test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, jMeter),