Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) is a global leader in designing and creating high-purity, high-quality performance chemicals and materials and software-based systems to safely and efficiently operate complex industrial facilities.
Honeywell manufactures environmentally friendly refrigerants, specialty plastics and high purity chemicals used to make products as varied as bullet-resistant armor, nylon, computer chips and pharmaceutical packaging. Honeywell UOP provides refining, petrochemical and gas processing technologies and software services that are the foundation of the world’s oil and gas industry, and Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a pioneer in software-based automation controls, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries. Combined, Honeywell UOP and HPS provide customers with a fully integrated solution to de-risk and accelerate projects that increase safety, start-up facilities sooner and operate at peak performance.
PMT is developing the technologies of tomorrow, including new applications for the Industrial Internet of Things, advanced software services for smart and connected plants, new refining conversion technologies to make better use of our energy resources, and new barriers and films to enhance product performance and safety.
Sr Account Manager Sales- Business Development
Wynagrodzenie: powyżej 15 tys. zł
This role is the primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for Honeywell. The role disseminates key messages, initiatives, and information on the value Honeywell brings to assigned customers, opportunities, and solutions.
The position holder understands the target customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to them. Moreover, this role acts as a Business partner with potential customers, establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties.
- Educated to a minimum of University Degree level or equivalent
- Postgraduate Business Qualification is advantageous
Work Experience Required
Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
- Cross selling and consultative selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach
- Commercial expertise and experience
- Establishing and building credibility
- Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a EPC and customer needs
- Compelling presentation and communication skills
- Manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated account objectives
- Closing the sale
- Execute effective negotiation strategies and plans
- Motivate others; high energy individual
- Be optimistic and tenacious at the same time; while applying experience, and a positive attitude consistently to deliver bottom line results for Honeywell.
- Prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs.
- Push self and others to achieve bottom line results
- Follow through
- See ahead clearly; can anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required