sharing the costs of sports activities
Sr. Procurement Excellence Manager - Up stream
Roche Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- full office work
Roche has defined an exciting 10-year ambition plan, requiring us to adapt and transform to our evolving ecosystem and the challenges ahead of us. To ensure we can succeed in this new environment and deliver on our mission for patients, Global Procurement (GP) is transforming to build new capabilities and create an agile organization that will deliver on our vision to “accelerate Roche’s goal to bring innovative solutions to patients quickly and efficiently through business and supplier partnerships”. If you are excited about leading this change and catalyzing the future in the Upstream Excellence space, the Procurement Excellence Manager - Upstream role is for you.
What is in it for you?
As Sr. Procurement Excellence Manager - Upstream, you will work in a dynamic global environment where you will meet the challenge to bring procurement process expertise, continuous improvement know-how and advisory skills to procurement processes and solutions in alignment with Procurement policy and compliance requirements.
Using your specialized knowledge and in-depth expertise, strategic thinking, and ability to convert opportunities into outcomes, you will develop and deliver continuous improvement of the upstream procurement processes, tools and methods in line with the Delivery chapter visions.
You will work closely with procurement colleagues in Delivery, across Chapters (e.g.: Digital enablement, Governance) and with any relevant stakeholders (e.g: RSS), either as a peer, coach, project / workstream lead to bring innovative and efficient solutions to the Delivery capability.
The Sr. Procurement Excellence Manager - Upstream will play a variety of roles according to your experience, knowledge, and the general business/team requirements, including but not limited to:
• Act as a Domain expert providing input, advice, and know-how to address Delivery capability needs based on up-stream specific opportunities and an end to end vision.
• Developer leading the identification, refinement, and management of continuous improvement opportunities, tools, methodologies, and execution of the Excellence capability services and solutions.
• Advocate and champion of upstream Excellence services and solutions focused on leading and advising to deliver on capability and chapter goals.
• Working within the capability teams, networks, and squads/project teams to deliver or support others in both project and foundational work .
Your successful performance and contribution depend on the full embodiment and demonstration of core mindsets and behaviors, including curiosity, passion, an entrepreneurial spirit, enterprise thinking, inclusive collaboration, and desire for continuous learning that underpin our culture and ways of working.
You bring the following skills, mindset, and behavior
You hold a university degree, with a business or life science degree preferable. You also have 7+ years within procurement (strategic and operational procurement experience, including upstream process, system and performance management experience and expertise), ideally in a matrix organization, as well as strong demonstrated success in building and cultivating collaborative and productive relationships with peers, colleagues and senior stakeholders.
In addition, you have:
• Demonstrated experience delivering strategic projects across organizations and on a global scale.
• Business level fluency in English
• Comfortable in global roles and managing different time zones (to a limited level)
• Openness to travel (>30%)
• Experience with SEP/S4 Hana - nice to have
Mindset and Behaviors
• You strive to act as an enterprise thinker and leverage knowledge and expertise to create solutions for business customers by proactively fostering collaboration, including across the procurement network.
• You are action oriented and can make decisions and influence others to do the same; you repurpose work and ideas in favor of starting from scratch.
• You demonstrate curiosity, active listening and a willingness to experiment and test new ideas when appropriate, with the focus very much on continuous learning and improvement.
• You work with colleagues across procurement, business and the wider Roche organization to broaden knowledge and expertise, better understand customer needs, and connect the dots.
• You are open-minded and inclusive, generously sharing ideas and knowledge, while being receptive to ideas and feedback from others.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
one shorter working day
What is the Delivery Excellence capability?
The Delivery Excellence capability is enabling the Delivery capability by focusing on continuous improvement and excellence of core procurement processes and solutions that underlie the execution of procurement activities.
The capability owns the procurement process and system for the Deliver sites, also referred as big sites, provide subject matter expertise on various areas like upstream, downstream, direct, content and e-sourcing working with the Delivery capability to advance toward the chapter vision.
This position is part of the Delivery Excellence capability reporting into the Procurement Excellence Lead.
Roche Polska Sp. z o.o.
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
At Roche Poland, we are more than 800 professionals working together on one mission. We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it. Join us in the area of Clinical Research, Medical, Marketing, IT or business departments.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.