- Graniczna 8c, 54-530 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Everyone TALKS about climate change and environmental protection - We DO something!
Change the future with e-mobility and become part of the GOVECS team.
It's not just our electric scooters that are fun. Our corporate culture is also characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and openness to innovative and creative ideas. We offer you variety, short decision-making paths and a lot of independence with room for initiative and responsibility. We enable you to develop professionally and personally. With us you will find flexible working hours, the option to work from home and private use of our electric scooters. Build something new with us and make a real and lasting difference! Conquer new markets and get even more people excited about e-mobility. Become part of our team and our mutual success story!
The person we are looking for has a constant drive to improve, automate the work for our business. Your drive to reduce the (manual) work by automating our processes will help increase the productivity of our company. You do so while working organised, documented and aligned with your team, your manager and your business. You understand why tickets, ITIL processes are important to deliver better services to our customers. Part of your pleasure in your work is sharing your knowledge between colleagues and users so everyone around you grows with you.
You will be an important part of the digital transition of GOVECS into the future. There is a lot of interesting challenges where your experience in automating processes will be extremely valuable.
Your challenge / your main tasks:
- Build, administer and improve our Active Directory infrastructure
- Build, maintain and automate our onboarding/offboarding, provisioning/deprovisioning processes, as well as a global Identity and Access management solution and our cloud solutions
- Build and maintain our cloud presence in Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Webservices
- Integrate our collaboration and messaging tool with our day to day processes and tools
- 2nd and 3rd level support
- Build interfaces and automate information flow
- Administration of our network infrastructure
- Maintain and execute our security policies
- Advice IT management about improvements and optimizations
- Maintain our ERP and CRM system
YOU / Technical and personal requirements:
- Several years (5+) of experience in system administration of a Microsoft oriented IT landscape
- Microsoft certifications in the Microsoft 365/ MCSE: productivity path
- Extensive knowledge of Powershell/Power Automate/ power virtual agents
- Microsoft (Azure) and (Azure) Active Directory knowledge
- Cloud certification Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Intune or any other MDM solution
- Excellent network knowledge preferably with Fortinet experience
- Experience with Jira, Hubspot is an advantage
- Experience with security standards and implementing these
- Ability to write proposals for improvements
- Excellent documentation and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of the English language. German and/or Polish language are an advantage, but not a must
- High reliability in compliance with quality, budget and time frame and proven results of delivering client solutions
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Motivation to face new challenges with your independent, goal- and result-oriented hands-on mentality
- ITIL Experience and/or ITIL foundation certification an advantage