SSC Legal&Compliance Team Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Help us build
Global Business Center
Join our team
Would you like to be a member of a pioneer leadership team? Looking for a new challenge building up Legal & Compliance services at a new Shared Service Center? Help us build our new GBS Center in Wroclaw.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Building and leading a new Legal & Compliance service delivery team;
- Manage process and know how transfer to Shared Service Centre (process description, process documentation, know how transfer methodology, proof of concept);
- Establish and track service delivery metrics and quality insurance KPIs;
- Manage and calibrate utilization of the Shared Service Centre;
- Establish a learning culture to build up know how management and continuous process improvement;
- Function as the key interface to the Corporate Legal & Compliance Function as well to the Corporate GBS Function;
- Co-develop and execute expansion strategy for Legal & Compliance service at the Shared Service Centre together with Corporate Legal & Compliance.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Experience on similar position in Shared Service Center structures;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in people leadership;
- Strong project management capabilities;
- Ability to prioritize and to effectively execute multiple tasks;
- Excellent legal and business English language skills;
- High learning agility to facilitate new ways of working.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. As a result of COVID-19, we have introduced alternative working arrangements to ensure that our employees can stay safe and healthy, because the health of our employees is among our top priorities. At all company locations, we work remotely whenever possible. Additionally, we are now hosting virtual video interviews for applicants. New employees are sent the necessary IT equipment, our Welcome Days take place online, and we plan to conduct their onboarding training virtually whenever possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.