sharing the costs of sports activities
Starszy Asystent Projektanta Orurowania - Senior Assistant Piping Engineer
Jacobs EngineeringAbout the company
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 3 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
The Senior Assistant Piping Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on various projects around the World. Each day you will be an important team member as you will participate in the planning, design, coordination, and execution, of multiple projects. These Industrial and Advanced Technology (Steel, Automotive, Consumer Products, Semiconductors and Pharmaceutical) facilities of production units within liquid and gas storage systems, liquids/gas processing, pump and compressor stations, loading and unloading stations, interconnecting pipe racks, also steam tracing, and utility units located worldwide.
• Performing plant and piping design activities as a member of taskforce under guidance provided by the leader and cooperating with multi-discipline designers
• Performing plant and piping design work in the 3D integrated design systems (SP3D, CADWorx3D, PDMS)
• Performing self-quality review check for 3D modeling and piping deliverables
• Proven experience in piping engineering/design
• Associate engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical/Piping engineering
• 3D modeling experience (in at least one of the 3D tools: SP3D, CADWorx, PDMS)
• Very good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) and MS office suite (Word, Excel)
• Good English level – written and spoken (B2)
What we offer
• Full time, permanent employment (remote+office)
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.