Starszy Inżynier ds. Jakości
UMICORE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY MATERIALS POLAND Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
The name of the position is Senior Quality Engineer
Quality audits and complaints’ management
• Qualification and quality management audits of new and existing suppliers.
• Monitor and evaluate supplier quality performance and coordinate the development plan.
• Lead the meetings related to supplier quality complaints.
Incoming inspection – Quality monitoring
• Coordinate the incoming inspection plan of incoming products and provides quality acceptance levels
• Coordinate the effectiveness and the root cause analysis with corrective/preventive actions
• Coordinate the inspection plan of suppliers’ samples
• Coordinate statistical process control indicators with historical data
Suppliers’ change management process
• Coordinate and review implementation of changes and approval process
• Coordinate with the relevant departments to cope with supplier change requirements and specification.
• Coordinate supplier qualification (PPAP)
Higher education (preferably technical or chemical)
Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar position (preferred in automotive industry)
Experience (minimum 3 years) in the Quality Department
Ability to create and update system and process documentation
Very good English language (written and spoken)
Knowledge of MS Office
The ability to think analytically and solve problems
Good ability to define business goals
Driving license. B.
High interpersonal skills
Knowledge of VDA 6.3 and IATF requirements is welcome
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
UMICORE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY MATERIALS POLAND Sp. z o.o.
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.