sharing the costs of sports activities
Starszy Lider zespołu księgowości i podatków/ Finance and Tax Senior Team Leader
3M Service Center EMEA Sp. z o.o.
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
• Set clearly defined performance objectives to the team, ensure appropriate alignment with performance/quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements and ensuring customer expectations are fully met
• Motivate your team members to perform at their best and develop their careers
• Monitor performance against agreed objectives of assigned employees
• Support individual efforts and recognize results appropriately using 3M tools
• Build team confidence, back up structure and development plans to gain teams expertise knowledge
• Manage turnover in the team (new deployments & attrition), initiate hiring & participate in recruitment process
• Be responsible for all aspects of the team’s performance, specifically focused on quality and delivery targets,
• Day to day workload management within the team. Monitor team’s performance against Service Level Agreements & Operational metrics and assure correct reporting
• Handle escalations, coordinate process corrective and preventive actions
• Regular interaction with respective process owners GPLs and APLs
• Maintain good relationship with customers through efficient and comprehensive communication and proactively addressing issues
• Active engagement in Lean Six Sigma program. Support initiatives and innovation in the workplace
• Increase effectiveness and efficiency of assigned team
• Ensure effective cooperation with the team, supervisors, other departments of the company and Business Partners
• Support serviced financial processes in terms of account reconciliation, reports reviews, running controls.
• Act as a mentor other Team Leaders, serve consulting and support
• Comply with all relevant internal rules, company policies and procedures including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection (GDPR), SOX controls and Global Finance Standards.
• Adapting all the 3M ethic rules to daily work
• Constantly increase own qualifications and work culture
• Backing-up the Tower Manager for the selected tasks
4-7 years of experience in finance
At least 2-years experience in Finance department or proven previous team management experience
Proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
General accounting knowledge, preferably with process experience.
Experience in transitioning accounting activities into a Shared Service Center environment (creation of desktop procedures, work shadowing, etc.)
ERP systems knowledge
Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Excellent communication skills and ability to drive change acceptance within the business organization
Good presentation skills
Client oriented mindset
Strong managerial and leadership skills
Strong numerical and analytical skills
Able to work with other cultures and under pressure of time
Proactive attitude and striving to achieve objectives
Ability to meet quality, accuracy and timeliness requirements
Ability to prioritize tasks, solve problems and communicate properly
Ability to drive process improvements and efficiencies
Collaborative team player, highly motivated, flexible
What we offer
Private medical care
Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization
Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
3M Service Center EMEA Sp. z o.o.
Nauka i opracowane w 3M nowoczesne technologie znajdują zastosowanie na całym świecie, poprawiając jakość życia. Osiągamy roczną sprzedaż na poziomie 33 miliardów dolarów, a ponad 93 000 naszych pracowników współpracuje z klientami na całym świecie. 3M od lat angażuje się w innowacje. Budując przestrzeń do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań, zachęcamy i wspieramy naszych pracowników do podejmowania ryzyka w wypracowywaniu kreatywnych rozwiązań. Czerpiemy z różnorodności, co owocuje innowacyjnością. U nas możesz wykorzystać swój talent, tworząc rozwiązania, które mają znaczenie.
The goal of the position:
The Senior Team Leader is responsible for all of the operational activities within entrusted area of RTR processes and ensuring that customer service, quality and business requirements are met to the highest standards. Senior Team Leader is responsible for managing the team in terms of performance, career development and HR compliance. Senior Team Leader has supervisory/management responsibilities for key matters of employment. The employee should serve with his/her people management experience and process knowledge to other team leaders.
Interested in our offer?