At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world’s most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
Senior Structural Engineer/Starszy Projektant konstrukcji, Krakow - Poland
- Delivering structural design on time and within budgeted hours
- Knowledge of current design standards of the company and clients
- Develop design criteria such as gravity loads, wind and seismic.
- Designing structures of industrial and other sectors
- Perform calculations related to the complete building or structural system
- Preparing calculations for structural members of steel, concrete and masonry
- Assign tasks and coordinate with designers and engineers
- Checks calculations in areas of experience for others.
- Cooperation with engineers of other disciplines
- Supporting and development of team of assistants and junior engineers
- Education: MSc in structural engineering
- Professional license in structural engineering
- Very good knowledge of codes and standards of structural engineering
- Strong experience in industrial projects
- Good skills in engineering software (RAM, Staad, Robot)
- English language skills minimum at intermediate level (B2 in EU)
- Personal skills: well organized, ability to work well in teams, ability to lead groups on specific tasks, ability to interact with clients, officials, and contractors
- Experience in leading teams of engineers and designers
- Regular traveling required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Design experience according to UK or USA codes and standards including seismic loads calculation would be a plus
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and program
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Total reward nationally leading package that recognizes and promotes success and performance
- Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
- Great atmosphere in a growing team
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.