sharing the costs of sports activities
Statutory Accountant with English or Spanish
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 4
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Your range of responsibilities will include medium and complex financial analysis for the statutory accounts area such as:
Conversion from management GAAP to Country GAAP,
On-going statutory accounting review and booking of adjustments,
Preparation of monthly/quarterly statutory balance sheet reviews and quarterly fiscal profit and loss analytical review, including reconciliation of management vs. statutory accounting,
Liaising with the business owners and Global Finance Teams to clear any anomalies, errors or omissions and with the auditors to clear audit queries
Strong ability to define opportunities for statutory process improvement and engage the design is desired as well.
The candidate will collaborate on the preparation of annual disclosures to the financial statement as well as:
Prepare annual set of financial statements and applicable notes in accordance with the local GAAP, including balance sheet, income statement, equity statement, cash flow statement and notes
Conduct on-going statutory accounting reviews and booking of adjustments and reclassifications needed to comply with local accounting and tax laws
Keep the Local GAAP Assets Accounts Database revised and up to date
Liaise with the country accounting team and auditor to ensure that statutory requirements are met
Deal with ad hoc accounting queries as when they occur
Resolve issues between Finance and our partners on an ad hoc basis
Taxation : Prepare required information in consultation with tax department and the country accounting team to complete tax returns on a monthly and yearly basis
Taxation: Prepare required information and assist in the monthly tax compliance procedure
First level university degree with a focus in business or economics, advanced degree and accounting certification (ex. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), ACCA or equivalent) or Master degree in Accounting and auditing/controlling
Very good English and Spanish
Excellent understanding of Accounting principles and financial analysis
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent business applications skills - Microsoft excel, Power Point
Excellent communication skills and superior teamwork skills and ability to influence multiple organizations: business centers, country controllership, tax, treasury organization
What we offer
Why would you join us?
We offer our knowledge, experience, support, sympathy and honesty as a team. We are happy to teach, and we understand that sometimes mistakes are an integral part of learning. We are enthusiastic about our job and want to share this joy with you.
As a company, we offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
• stable employment in an international company
• advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of exciting projects with an array of technologies and tools)
• flexibility in work arrangement (hybrid or fully remote work, the home office culture is in our DNA)
• modern and conveniently located offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw
• an onboarding buddy’s support to make you feel comfortable in our company from day one
• substantial medical insurance package provided in cooperation with the biggest medical services provider in Poland
• life insurance package
• Multisport Card
• workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g., chair, desk, additional monitor, headset etc.)
• unlimited access to DXC University with courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learner's experience (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
• access to a foreign language learning platform
• DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
• Employee Referral Program - a financial bonus for the referrer for a successful candidate recommendation
• Employee Recognition Program with points assigned by colleagues for the recognized employees (exchangeable for prizes)
• Employee Assistance Program (providing 24/7 support for employees and their families in difficult life situations)
• opportunity to join our numerous charity and ecology-related events organized by our CSR Team (Corporate Social Responsibility)
• DiXi Cool activities: trips, sports and wellness events, discounts for cultural events
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
As Statutory Accountant, you will be a key member of EMEA Statutory Team, preparing a set of financial statements in close collaboration with the country lead and strong engagement with tax teams, including collaboration in DXC Technology quarterly tax forecasting exercise.
DXC Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17.7 billion in revenue and over 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most mission-critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.com